Monday, August 23, 2004

This is my last Monday off, next week my days off move to Thursday and Fridays, and so from next week I probably won't be posting on Thursdays and Fridays (we'll see). The days are changing because we have finally come to the end of the summer school. I find it hard to believe that the worst is now over, but also that I've only been here for 3 months. It feels like a hell of a lot longer! In a good way!

Anyway, I'm in work today, despite it being my day off becuase
1. There's a better internet connection at work, adn it's only 12 minutes walk from teh house
2. There's airconditioning here
3. I kinda need to get some other paperwork done too... (last priority :)

Actually it's still no that hot in Urumqi at the moment. About 18C today.

Also, Matt's back in town, which does liven things up a bit, but having said that he's pretty busy with work too. having been away for two weeks.

Right, perhaps I should start that aforementioned paperwork...

Cath xxx

No comments: