Monday, July 19, 2004

In spite of my sloth genes (there have to be some, it's the only way to explain my common irrational laziness) I have FINALLY managed to sort out my Internet at home. This is where I am sitting this very second - hurrah hurrah, yay me.

It's raining; it's been raining all night and day; what's up with that???? This is Oasis country. At least the temperature has dived a much-needed 10 degrees or more. It's brilliant. Though I am having bad-hair-day issues...

I've got way too much work to do at the moment, which (re: above sloth genes) I have left ALL till the evening before anything is required. Eep. Lesson plans, end of course reports, articles, and all that is before I start on the household neglect.... mopping (Mike & Deb: I have learnt nothing), laundry.. blah blah-dee blah.

How is it 8pm already?

Better get to it!

Loads of rained on love,
Cath xxx

No comments: