Monday, August 16, 2004

Sundays are my early start days at school, at around 10am. So this posting is going up a little later then usual today.

The office is dead now, everyone is either at home or teaching. I was going to head home around 6:30pm, but loads of people are off sick, so it looks like I'll have to stayuntil 9:30pm overing odd jobs. Poo. No one can really be blamed for that, but I'm still not in the best of moods because of unexpectedly having to work late.

At least tomorrow is my day off... it could be worse.

On a tanget, I have a lot of dead time during the day at the moment, starting early and finishing late... So I've decided it's definitely time to find a hobby. I'm toying between joining the gym (which has a steam room, and that will be very nice in the winter) or something more productive (i.e. putting some effort into learning Chinese, but I'm simply not motivated at the moment... so I feel I that might not get off the ground).

I was also thinking of trying to practice my writing... that's another thought.

Ehhhhhh decisions. Perhaps I need a goal... becoming a supreme rollerblader through practicing in my apartment?

(can anyone tell I'm a bit bored today?) hahahaha.

Ooo, people have just emerged into the staffroom. Time to go and persude someone to help me with some of the work overload on tonight (fat chance - but you NEVER know.. hahaha)

Chat to you all after my day off!
Cath xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why not all three, Gym, Mandarin, & Writing?
Plus, of course, wine tasting
Guess Who

Anonymous said...

Learn Chinese you lazy git. :p



Miles