Thursday, August 26, 2004

Despite a night out with Brooke (the flatmate) and Lisa (the Belgian), I'm remarkably refreshed this morning. Admittedly though, I've turned into a bit of a lightweight since I've been here and I can't manage to have as much drink as I used to (Amar, you would be disgusted if you could see me now).

LAST DAY OF THE SUMMER TOMORROW. Whoooohoo.

To celebrate the end of yet another course, we've got a day-out with the whole shcool tomorrow. We're avoiding the madness of last month's plan of bringing the kids to Nanshan, so instead are heading to a 5-star hotel, for a bit of lunch and hanging out by the pool.

A much saner decision - thank-you marketing team.

So tomorrow I'll be out at the Tarim Hotel all day and probably not posting on here.

Hmm, speaking of which - I need to buy a swimsuit. Dearie... my shopping options out here are going to be sooooooo attractive.
Aiieeeeeeee.




No comments: