Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Yaaayyyy thrilled to pieces - Mike Hoevel (for those of you who know him) will be visiting me in Urumqi next week. Emily, JB and Bill know Mike.... he's travelling through XinJiang. Hopefully we'll get a chance to go out to Nan Shan again (the South Mountains) for a less life-defying trip of gentle hikes and an overnight stay in a yurt (Uyghur/Kazak teepee entity).

Other than that, Dad - thinking of you during your operation!

Also I'm busy organising my b'day party this Thursday (I'm working this a bit weekend, so the hangover has been strategically planned for Friday, my day off - when absolutely nothing is required of me). Not too much exciting news really... I've been busy working (Monday and Tuesday are big workload days for me, so day is generally the day where I slow down).

Teacher's meeting... must go.
Cath xxxx

No comments: