Thursday, June 24, 2004

I'm now recovering from birthday party in the flat last night, thankfully I was too pissed to stay up for the soul destroying England loss (at around 4am our time). I'm sitting here not doing too much of anything, but I am considering doing my lesson plans at some point...

It is a bit necessary too. Ugh. Whole body is slow....

Anyway, the party was great; I had a really good time. It was a house party, as the local pub has abruptly been shut down, so there is not external booze-focal-point for our crew at the moment. (Disorientating.) But, unlike house parties I avoid, this one was quite fun.

Generally I'm looking forward to next week when Mike and Debbie arrive. It will be nice to:
a) see Mike again!
b) See someone other than the same people I see day in day out
c) get out of Urumqi and into the mountains again

I think I'm just too slow to be witty, so I'll end this entry today! Chat to some of you over the phone tomorrow no doubt!

Cath xxx

No comments: