Sunday, September 05, 2004

This will be one week I really am glad to see the back of.

Primarily Mark's death threw me on an emotional roller coaster. That's taken a great deal of my time and energy this week, which has put more pressure on me having to get my work done in the precious little spare time remaining.

Secondly, a few of you know that Matt and I have been rocky over the past few of weeks, but that's finally come to an end too. Thankfully that break-up in particular wasn't too draining, as it was a course of events I kinda anticipated. Not too much sadness either, as to why THAT is, I'm not entirely sure of the answer.

Thirdly, more changing relationships. I'm changing flatmates very soon. In a nutshell - without getting childish and intoa slagging off session - Brooke and I aren't very compatible. Shanging flatmates sounds quite drastic, but with so many new arrivals (teachers) this week and next, it's quite easy to request for a flatmate shuffle and for noone to think twice about the real reasons.

Brooke on the other hand is, understandably, decided I'm not on her list of favourite people. Not really a problem as we don't really talk much, but again, there's a draining factor with having tolive with someone you don't interact with.

Anyway, as soon as Brooke finds a flat (she's opted to move out of the EF flats), Tiffany will be moving up to join me on the 6th floor. She's from LA, we click, I'm happy, we're painting the living room red.

And that's pretty much my news. Plans for next week? Tiffany and I are heading out to NanShan, again, during our days off before the snow sets in, at the end of the month.

Snow. Scary.

Miles - Happy Birthday last week!

Loadsa love
Cath xxxxxxx


No comments: