Monday, September 27, 2004

Right, I've got "doing-stuff" fatigue. I truely want to sit on my arse for the next four days (by day five I might be bored of the flat).

Whinge time. Why why why why why am I scheduled to work sooooooooo many more hours than everyone else at the moment? Eh? I understand there are a lot of new teachers, but really. It's a bit much. I'm getting a bit tired of that it. Ehhhh :P

Ok, enough whinging.

Not too much is going on reeeeaaallly.

Tiffany and I are off to some obsure town, 100km away from Urumqi, tomorrow. We've got to go and do a demonstration class. Huh. An English demostration class for a business delegation heading to.... Germany. Honestly, I don't particularly understand it, but in that hazy-grey area, I think I kinda see why they might want to have some English classes before they go (frankly, it's all they can get in Urumqi).

I feel pretty neutral about going out there, I'm just not keen on the time it's going to suck-up. Too much too do. BRING ON THE HOLIDAY. Three more days...........

A couple of messages:

Dad - thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for the diet pepsi and mooncakes. I was it absolute heaven - admittedly they're now all gone, but they were REALLLLY satisfying.

Margo - I haven't heard from you in ages, I want to hear more about the flat in Islington, etc etc! Drop me an email.

Ok, time to do more of that 'working' stuff that I'm starting to go-off.
Cath xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments: