Thursday, August 19, 2004

Morning again, hurrah, only one week left of the summer course to go. OK, whilst that would normally be an incredibly exciting thing, I do have a killer corporate-English class starting in September... so that's dampened my fantasies of relaxing and being idle for the next four months.

Well, I managed to have a thoroughly indulgent shopping expedition yesterday. Tina, one of our Sales Consultant’s is having her wedding on Sunday and in that culturally weird way, the rest of the staff is invited. However, I actually like Tina a lot, so it should be good fun.

And it's a good excuse to purchase cute, but slightly impractical, outfits. (and shooesss)

I also joined the gym at the Hotel round the corner (did I mention that already?) where I used to teach. However, I'm still on a mission to get out of school so that I can go use it. *Today is the day* - it will happen!

Unless...

David and Rhonda distract me into another coffee session at The Vine this afternoon.

We'll see.

No comments: