Thursday, August 12, 2004

I've started sweeping the apartment on rollerblades.

At least that's one way to get some use out of them. It's kinda fun, only challenging when you have to stop and brush everything into the dustpan.

That's what happens when I get left to my own devices.

Anyway, work is going to be busy today. I have to have a meeting with the parents of two students I'm going to fail (JOY! What FUN for the afternoon!). Ehhhhhhhhhhh. Oh well, they're both so bad that it can't be a surprise to them...

Other than that, yeah, teaching. Speaking of which, I've got teacher's block today - I've got a class in an hour and I can't for the life of me think of something new for them to do (with the present continous, if anyone cares). Good old google will come up with something... there's got to be something useable online....

I'm off to surf.

Also, Happy b'day Ian! (our school's DoS)

Cath xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EF Urumqi, eh? I did a year there, many a year ago... Mark Fan still the Director?