Wednesday, June 16, 2004

MY FIRST VISITOR!

Life has slowed down a bit this week. I'm just working away, the sun is shining, I'm trying not to eat and drink as much as I do.... the food here is just too addictive. And that's before I get started on the ice-cream.

On Monday though, I had my first visitor! HUGE thanks to Emily for taking the slight detour to come by Urumqi to see me :). It was awesome to see you, plus brilliant seeing a familiar face too :)

Emily was only here for a day, and a pretty peculiar day it was too. The day consisted of a few aimless wanders; my (foolishly and cruelly) landing Emily an hour of WORK for my school (sorry Emily!!!!! I don't know WHAT I was doing dude!!!!); and finally the unmissable hot-pot with drinks in the evening.

Now - I hope Emily is one of many visitors to come! And I PROMISE not to get you to work for the school if you visit. Promise ;)

No comments: