Monday, June 07, 2004

Haven't written in a while as I've been super busy. I'm doing a lot of adult classes at the moment, which is fun and means my work is more spread out than others (a lot of other teachers have solid weekends of kids classes, but much freer weeks). My work is spread pretty evenly throught the week.

Having said that, poor Steve has both. Sucks to be him.

ANYWAY, life is good and I'm settling in. Also - I have a new (and temporary) flatmate, Stanley. He's cool, but he's only staying in the free bedroom until they've sorted out his apartment. My more permenent flatmate, Brooke, arrives in a little over a month.

I've also sent off my article (HUR-RAH), it was starting to hand over my head a bit... I'm still waiting for feedback from the Editor though. So I'm not exactly relaxed about it just yet.

Busy busy, will write more later.
Cath xxxx

No comments: